Financial Contributors (1 position):
StockMonkeys.com is a fast growing Internet content creator providing information on general financial and business related topics. Qualified candidates should possess a college degree with exceptional writing, communication, and research skills. Two to four years of experience in the creation of financially related content is recommended. Must be proficient in a range of software programs including Internet browsers, social media tools and web sites, and Online Email Programs. This position requires a high level of sustained content creation in addition to other responsibilities.
- Report on new developments in the investment, business and other financial fields
- Learn and carry out Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices for content.
- Gauge online industry trends and marketing opportunities.
- Passionate about helping people better themselves financially.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Proven ability to work independently, quickly, and efficiently.
- Must have experience in writing and maintaining a website.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Strong Research background.
- Salary commensurate with experience and education.
- Two weeks paid time off policy after 90 probation period.
- 10 paid Holidays per calendar year.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
To apply for the position send a resume, salary requirements and examples of your work to [email protected]